What is Ultrasonic Gun Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning uses ultrasound to agitate a fluid. The high frequency sound waves create cavitation bubbles, which cause the agitation, which removes contaminants from a number of materials (such as metal, plastics, glass, and rubber). Ultrasonic gun cleaning uses this process on firearms of all sizes. Our Pro Gun Cleaning ultrasonic equipment is perfect for any cleaning task, from occasional home use to frequent use at a range or armory.
Parts cleaning by hand is very time consuming, tedious, and ineffective. Ultrasonic cleaning allows a more thorough cleaning, as the entire part is totally submerged and the ultrasonic agitation can work through the entire part, including blind holes, cracks, and crevices. Cleaning can be done with water and eco-friendly specialty soaps, eliminating the use of hazardous chemicals.
The process is very fast and efficient. A cycle typically lasts about 1-5 minutes, depending on the object. The part being cleaned, in many cases, doesn’t even require disassembly. This entire process saves you labor, increases productivity, and is safe for the environment.
Check out the demo videos to the right to see ultrasonics in action! See our single-tank and multi-tank units, specifically designed for cleaning firearms of all sizes – here on our Equipment page.
Contact us today to learn more or to get specific information on how our units can help you get cleaner parts!
Looking for a smaller unit for everyday household use? Check out our Best Buy Ultrasonic cleaners!
Demo - Handgun in PGC 2012T3
Demo - AR in PGC 3608
Pro Gun Cleaning is a subsidiary of Pro Ultrasonics, Inc., an American-owned company leading the ultrasonics industry since 2000.
Since the beginning, our company has operated with one goal in mind:
“Use the best electronic components from around the world, along with quality workmanship, to produce the best value ultrasonic cleaning equipment in the world.”
Each day we strive to live up to our challenge, which is why we build all of our equipment using the highest standards:
- Manufactured using all stainless steel (even the plumbing and filtration)
- Modern piezoelectric transducers (dual bonded) for greatest efficiency and the most ultrasonic power available (quicker cleaning times and tougher projects)
- Surface skimming (oil removal) plus dual filtration (particle removal) standard on our larger industrial machines or with an auxiliary filtration unit attached to smaller machines
- Selection, offering 14 standard models with options for custom designed systems including multiple tanks, agitating lift platforms, and automation
- Variety of Eco-Friendly, aqueous solutions designed to tackle your individual cleaning challenges
Using Pro Ultrasonic cleaning equipment will increase your productivity, reduce labor costs and environmental concerns, give you the cleanest part possible, and Save You $!